The analysts forecast the global o-dichlorobenzene market to exhibit a CAGR of 6.54% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global o-dichlorobenzene for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the o-dichlorobenzene sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global o-dichlorobenzene market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the o-dichlorobenzene market is segmented into:
- Processing Solvents
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global o-dichlorobenzene market are:
- Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)
- ChemieOrganic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- China National Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Chirag Organic Pvt Ltd.
- Hema Dye Chem Pvt. Ltd.
- Jiangdu Haichen Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Dongpu New Meterial Technology Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huaijiang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Longchang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Kureha Corporation
- Lanxess AG
- Neixiang Wuke Biochemical Products Co., Ltd.
- Panoli Intermediates India Pvt. Ltd. (Kutch Chemical Industries Ltd.)
- PCC Group (PCC Rokita SA)
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global o-dichlorobenzene market.
- To classify and forecast global o-dichlorobenzene market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global o-dichlorobenzene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global o-dichlorobenzene market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global o-dichlorobenzene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global o-dichlorobenzene market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of o-dichlorobenzene
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to o-dichlorobenzene
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with o-dichlorobenzene suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Chapter One: Summary
Chapter Two: List of Abbreviations
Chapter Three: Scope of the Report
Chapter Four: Market Research Methodology
Chapter Five: Introduction
5.2 Value Chain
Chapter Six: Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
Chapter Seven: Market Segmentation by Application
7.1 Global o-Dichlorobenzene Market by Application 2014-2024
7.2 Global o-Dichlorobenzene Market by Agrochemicals Segment
7.3 Global o-Dichlorobenzene Market by Pharmaceuticals Segment
7.4 Global o-Dichlorobenzene Market by Dyes Segment
7.5 Global o-Dichlorobenzene Market by Metalworking Segment
7.6 Global o-Dichlorobenzene Market by Processing Solvents Segment
Chapter Eight: Drivers & Challenges
8.1 Market Growth Drivers
8.2 Market Challenges
8.3 Market Trends
Chapter Nine: o-Dichlorobenzene Market in North America
9.1 Market Size and Forecast
9.2 Market Segmentation by Application
9.3 Market Segmentation by Country
Chapter Ten: o-Dichlorobenzene Market in Europe
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
Chapter Eleven: o-Dichlorobenzene Market in Asia-Pacific
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
Chapter Twelve: o-Dichlorobenzene Market in MEA
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
Chapter Thirteen: o-Dichlorobenzene Market in South America
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
Chapter Fourteen: Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)
14.2 ChemieOrganic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
14.3 China National Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
14.4 Chirag Organic Pvt Ltd.
14.5 Hema Dye Chem Pvt. Ltd.
14.6 Jiangdu Haichen Chemical Co., Ltd.
14.7 Jiangsu Dongpu New Meterial Technology Co. Ltd.
14.8 Jiangsu Huaijiang Technology Co., Ltd.
14.9 Jiangsu Longchang Chemical Co., Ltd.
14.10 Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
14.11 Kureha Corporation
14.12 Lanxess AG
14.13 Neixiang Wuke Biochemical Products Co., Ltd.
14.14 Panoli Intermediates India Pvt. Ltd. (Kutch Chemical Industries Ltd.)
14.15 PCC Group (PCC Rokita SA)