Netscribes' latest market research report titled Telemedicine Market in India 2014 illuminates the dynamics in the tele-health market. In India, a massive urban - rural gap exists within the overall population of India, out of which a sizeable chunk of rural population is deprived of the basic healthcare facilities. Shortage of healthcare professionals in rural areas is a major reason why government and healthcare companies are looking to use technology as a mean to reach the needy. Rural population uses only 15% of the total healthcare resources available to the Indian population.
Progression in the field of connectivity such as broadband, 3G and 4G data services and IT have made tele-health based services closure to reality in the country. Presence of superior healthcare service providers in the country reinforces the ability to provide top-notch telemedicine consultation and services. Furthermore, government initiatives to enhance healthcare facilities across the country creates substantial opportunity for telemedicine in India.
1. Fortis Healthcare Ltd.
2. Polycom Inc.
3. HealthFore Technologies Ltd.
4. SHL Telemedicine Ltd.
5. Wipro Ltd.
1. Apollo Telehealth Services Pvt. Ltd.
2. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
3. Cisco Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
4. HP India Pvt Ltd.
5. Narayana Hrudayalaya Pvt. Ltd.
6. Teleradiology Solutions Pvt Ltd
7. Televital India Pvt Ltd
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11 - 2013-14), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jun 2013 - Nov 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Aug 2013 - Jan 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09 - 2011-12), Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13), FDI: Annual (2009-10 - 2012-13)
Slide 5-10: Telemedicine - Overview, Telemedicine Implementation, Types of Telemedicine, Framework
Slide 11-14: Market Overview - Global, Market Overview - India, Telemedicine Evolution in India
Slide 15: Government Initiatives - Summary
Slide 16-26: Government Initiatives
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 27: Drivers and Challenges - Summary
Slide 28-31: Drivers
Slide 32-33: Challenges
Slide 34: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 35-39: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 40-59: Major Public Players
Slide 60-91: Major Private Players
Slide 92-99: Opportunities in the Telemedicine Segment
Slide 100-101: Recommendations
Slide 102: Key Ratios Description
Slide 103: Sources of Information
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2010-11 to 2013-14)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Aug 2013 - Jan 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Telemedicine (Global) - Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise; 2013 - 2018e)
2. Telemedicine (India) - Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise; 2012 - 2018e)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Total Internet Subscribers - India (2010 - 2016e)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of 3 Major Companies - Operational & Financial Basis (2012-13)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Financial Snapshot (except HP India Pvt. Ltd.)
b. Key Business Segments (for Public Players only and Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
c. Key Geographic Segments (for Public Players only and Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
d. Ownership Structure (for Private Players only, except Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
1. States / Union Territories with Ongoing Telemedicine Projects
2. Telemedicine Evolution in India
1. Telemedicine Project List
2. Telemedicine Network
1. Public Trading Comparables
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Only Private Companies)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Only Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Health Infrastructure
2. Key Ratios Description
3. Sources of Information